- Admissions in the Postgraduate Management programs are on the basis of merit of MAT/CAT /CMAT/ XAT/GMAT marks, graduation marks and group discussion and personal interview there after.
- You may fill the registration form available on the website www.doonbusinessschool.com/apply-online.html and pay Rs 1000/ on line as the registration fees. You will also be required to indicate your choice of location for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Alternately, you may opt for appearing in a Skype Interview and online Case study analysis.
In addition to the above, you will be required to upload your documents (past academic records) online after completing the online registration.
- On the date of scheduled interview you shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. You also have to carry a self attested copy of the following documents alongwith a printout of the online registration form:
- • 2 passport size photographs
- • 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- • 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- • MAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT scorecard (original needs to be carried)
- • Graduation mark sheets for all 3/4 years. If the applicant is currently in the final year of graduation, he/she needs to submit the marksheets of the previous years only.
If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2018
- The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under
Graduation% - 20%
MAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT - 35%
GD/CASE Analysis - 20%
Personal Interview - 20%.
Weightage for participation in sports, Extra-Curricular activities- 5%
- On Receipt of the shortlisting letter students need to confirm their admission with in 15 day of receiving the communication. And deposit the course admission fees which is Rs 35,000/- for MBA, 50,000/- for PGDM. The fees can be deposited online through our website or through bank draft in favour of Doon Business School for MBA . On receipt of the above fees with in the stipulated time, the student will be issued the confirmed admission letter clearly stating if he/she has been approved for the value addition programs or not.
- Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs 25,000/ with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate.