- Admissions in the Postgraduate Management programs are on the basis of merit of MAT/CAT /CMAT/ XAT/GMAT marks, graduation marks and group discussion and personal interview there after.
- You may fill the registration form available on the website and pay Rs 1000/ on line as the registration fees.
Alternatively - You may download the registration form from our website www.doonbusinessschool.com and fill the same, attach a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Doon Business School payable at Dehradun and send the same at Doon Business School, 122 mi, Selaqui, Dehradun - 248001.
On the receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute will inform the date of GD and PI and nearest location as per the preference filled by you through email or telephonically.
- On the date of scheduled interview the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
- • 8 passport size photographs
- • Character certificate from the last institute/college attended
- • 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- • 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- • MAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT scorecard in original
- • Graduation mark sheets for all 3 years
- • Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents
Upon verification of the above documents students shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2017
- The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under
Graduation% - 25%
MAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT - 25%
GD/CASE Analysis - 25%
Personal Interview - 25%.
Those aggregating to 60% in total as above will be shortlisted for admission an offer/shortlisting letter will be sent to them.
- On Receipt of the above letter students need to confirm their admission with in 15 day of receiving the communication. And deposit the course admission fees which is Rs 25,000/- for MBA.
The fees can be deposited online through our website or through bank draft in favour of Doon Business School for MBA .
On receipt of the above fees with in the stipulated time, the student will be issued the confirmed admission letter clearly stating if he/she has been approved for the value addition programs or not.
- Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs 25,000/ with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate. In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
- Normalization Chart being used by DBS Group for various exams on basis of percentile:
|CMAT Score||((CMAT Score/Highest Score) X 100) + 3|
|GMAT Score||((GMAT Score/800) X 100) + 5|
Student who have appeared in more than 1 exam should mention the score of that exam which will give them a higher score on the basis of the above chart.
However, while mentioning the scores on the form original score should only be mentioned.