MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AT DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL GROUP
CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP for 2018 intake Batch
This scheme is applicable for all applicants of PGDM/MBA program at Doon Business School Group who have a valid qualifying exam score and have secured a pre-specified minimum percentage in graduation.
All such students will be eligible for scholarship in tuition fees for the entire program as per the following scheme:
For Applicants with a valid Score in MAT
|Mat Percentile||93 and above (with minimum 70 percent in graduation)||95 and above (with minimum 65 percent in graduation)|
|Scholarship on tuition fee (%)||50%||50%|
For Applicants with a valid score in CAT/XAT (with min. 60% in graduation)
|Scholarship (as %age of Tuition Fee)||40||50||60||70||80||90||100|
However the scholarship for 2nd semester onwards will be subject to :
- 75% attendance to be maintained in each subject individually in the preceding semester.
- 60% marks in cumulative score in all the subjects.
- Student shall not be involved in any disciplinary action of misconduct where a penalty or fine is imposed by the Proctorial board.
- Student shall take a good moral character certificate from the course coordinator every year and submit the same with Registrar.
- Student should give an undertaking of being available at all time during the course for any brand ambassador activities and also in case of events/goodwill programme.
- There should be no discontinuation in study. In case of transfer to any other institute, the scholarship given will have to be refunded prior to issue of No Objection Certified.
- Student needs to send a thank you letter to Board of Trustees for the Generous Scholarship every semester.
In case any of the above criteria is not fulfilled the scholarship for the next semester will be withdraw.
- Student registering for scholarship should apply on the prescribed form available with the institute in the beginning of the semester.
- Student should submit photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates required as above for entitling the scholarship.
- Student should give an indemnity bond specifying that he/she will not leave the course/degree programme in between the duration of the course/degree.
- Upon your official registration with the DBSG, you will receive a formal scholarship offer letter / confirmation.
- The scholarship will be disbursed to you in two equal installments or as applicable.
- In case the result of the previous semester has not been declared till the last date of submission of fees for the next semester, the student may provisionally submit fees equivalent to the last semester fees but in case fails to get the required marks will have to submit the balance fees .
Note: 15 percent seats in all programs have been reserved for students applying for scholarships. All scholarships are on First Come First Served Basis. No application for scholarships shall be entertained beyond 30th June. Candidates should preferably send their scholarship applications along-with their admission registration forms.