Business Aptitude & Skill Enhancement (BASE)
The “Business Aptitude and Skill Enhancement” constitutes the package of additional value added certiﬁcation programs conducted through various external/ internal certifying agencies. These optional certiﬁcation programs are conducted after the college hours. If the students choose the entire package of BASE programs the programs get cross subsidized and work out to be much more economical.
Business Aptitude & Skill Enhancement (BASE) is clubbed with all management programs at Doon Business School.
The Following Courses, Certiﬁcations and tours are integral part of the BASE Curriculum.
- SAP – Navigation through DBS –SAP University Alliance, Germany
- NSE (NISM certiﬁcation- Stock & Share Markets)
- Data Analytics using advanced Excel, Dash Boards & SPSS
- Certiﬁcation on Social Media Marketing/Online Recruitments/E-Commerce
- Business Analytics using Big Data
- Business English by Managers / French Language
- Risk Management and Insurance Certiﬁcation III
- Orientation on Advance Excel, SPSS, Big Data Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Computerised Accounting – Tally 9.0 ERP
- One week corporate and fun tour to MUMBAI and GOA
- Art of living Program