All students must have passed 10+2 examination with English as one of the subjects with a bare minimum of 50% marks (Minimum Requirement as laid down by the University). However the admission to DBS BBA program is done on the combined merit of Academic records and Interview.
- BBA 101 : Principles And Practice And Management
- BBA 102 : Computers Applications And Business
- BBA 103 : Business Communication
- BBA 104 : Financial Accounting
- BBA 105 : Business Economics
- BBA 201 : Marketing Management
- BBA 202 : Human Resource Management
- BBA 203 : Business Environment
- BBA 204 : Production Management
- BBA 205 : Business Finance
- BBA 301 : International Business
- BBA 302 : Organizational Behaviour
- BBA 303 : Business Laws
- BBA 304 : Accounting For Management
- BBA 305 : Quantitative Analysis
- BBA 401 : Company Law
- BBA 402 : Research Methodology
- BBA 403 : Logistics Management
- BBA 404 : Marketing Of Services
- BBA 405 : Consumer Behavior
- BBA 501 : Business Policy And Strategy
- BBA 502 : Entrepreneurship And Small Business
- BBA 503 : Project And Project Presentation In Class Room Seminar
- BBA 504 : Elective Group Paper-I
- BBA 505 : Elective Group Paper-Ii
- BBA 601 : Management Information System
- BBA 602 : Project Management
- BBA 603 : Viva - Voce
- BBA 604 : International Marketing Management
- BBA 605 : Elective Group Paper
- Admissions in above Under Graduate Courses is on the basis of merit of Class XII marks and personal interview.
- You may fill the registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 1000/- on line as the registration fees.
Alternatively: You may download the registration form from our website www.doonbusinessschool.com and fill the same, attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Doon Business School payable at Dehradun. And send the same at Doon Business School, 122 mi, Selaqui, Dehradun. On the receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute will inform the date of PI and nearest location as per the preference filled by you through email or telephonically.
- On the date of scheduled interview the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
- 8 passport size photographs
- Character certificate from the last school attended
- 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
- Copies of extracurricular / sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2017.
- The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under Class 12 % - 50%
Personal Interview - 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted ,an offer / short listing letter will be sent to them.
- On Receipt of the above letter students need to confirm their admission with in 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course admission fees which is Rs. 10000/-
The fees can be deposited online through our website or through bank draft in favour of Doon Business School. On receipt of the above fees within the stipulated time, the student will be issued the confirmed admission letter clearly stating if he / she has been approved for the value addition programs or not.
- Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs. 10000/- with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate.
In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
Estimated Cost of BBA At Doon Business School
Bank Loan Purporse Only
|Admission Fees (Non-Refundable)||10,000|
|Tuition Fees for 1st Year||72,000|
|Tuition Fees for 2nd Year||72,000|
|Tuition Fees for 3rd Year||72,000|
|University Fees as applicable Approx Rs. 3000 per semester extra as applicable.|
|Different Value Added Certificate in BBA+BASE included in Fees:|
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|SAP-University Alliance Orientation||Big Data Analytics||Bank PO/ MBA Entrance Training|
|Tally 9.0 ERP||NISM on Stock Market/ Mutual Funds||Entrepreneurship Incubation|
|Web Designing, Power Navigation, SEO||French / Business English||E-Commerce|
|Advanced Computing/Excel||Banking Operations/Social Media Marketing||Optional Mumbai/Goa Tour at Extra Cost|