WHY BBA+MBA (Integrated) at DBS?
- The programme enables students to embark upon a management career after completing 10+2 level examination.
- Degree from Government University.
- Innovative and uniue design and delivery of the course prepares students for challenging positions in the corporate.
- Extensive Industry Interface Lectures from industry personnel.
- Incorporation of Business Aptitude and Skill Enhancement (BASE) in BBA+MBA (Integrated) gives students added job oriented skills at no added cost.
- DBS's location gives an added advantage for life projects as the institute is located next to the green industries housing Samsung, Videocon, Rasna, Woodland, Elder Pharma, etc.
Attractive Merit Based Scholarships (Upto 100%) for Deserving Candidates; For more details on scholarships Click Here
This is a 5 years integrated programme wherein session starts every year from July-August. The first three years (under-graduation period) will have a semester system. It will have six semesters, with two semesters in each of the three years. The fourth and fifth year (postgraduation period) will have four semesters, with two semesters in each of the two years, in line with the existing MBA programme.
On successful completion of ve years, a 'Integrated MBA programme' degree shall be awarded by Uttarakhand Technical University.
The programme, is centered on comprehensive study of organiational management, modern business concepts and prereuisites of managerial skills. ntegrated MBA degree provides students an option to choose one major field and one minor field of specialiation from Marketing, Finance, HRM, International Business. The curriculum is interspersed with seminars, Industrial tours and industry oriented projects providing ample opportunity to interact with industry professionals.
During the tenure of the programme, students academic performance will be assessed on continuous basis and all those who meet the minimum reuirements of the programme will be promoted to the subsequent year of the study.
BUSNESS APTTUDE AND SKLL ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM:
The Business Aptitude and Skill Enhancement constitutes the package of additional value added certification programs conducted through various external/internal certifying agencies. These certification programs are integrated along with the university curriculum to imbibe the contemporary Business skills pertinent to new technology industries.
P.S. The institute reserves the right to alter, delete, modify one, any or more courses programs, certicates or tours from the curriculum on its own discretion.
|Art of living Youth program
||Web Designing, SEO
||NISM on Stock Market / Mutual Funds
||E - Commerce
||SAP Consultants Modules
|Tally 9.0 ERP
||Bank PO / MBA Entrance / Quantitative Techniques Training
||Six Sigma Green Belt
|Introduction to SAP
||Soft Skills Training
||Luxury Brands Management (MKT)
|Tour to Mussorie
||Social Media Marketing
||Workshop on International Logistics
- Workshop on Social Media Marketing (For marketing)
- NSE (NCFM / NISM Certification - Derivatives) (For Finance)
- Workshop on online statutory compliances (PF and ESIC) / Recruitment. (For HR)
||Tour to Nainital
||Tour to Manali (Actual Payment basis)
||Workshop on Big Data Management
||Domestic Tour to Mumbai - Goa.
Terms of the Job Guarantee for BBA+MBA (Integrated)
- The minimum criteria is:
- Minimum 70% marks in class XII
- Minimum 75% attendance in all semesters with minimum of 60% marks
- Minimum 60% attendance in all career development activities.
- The candidate should honestly sit for all job interviews suitable for his job profile.
In case the candidate is unable to find the job of minimum Rs. 5 Lacs per annum, within one year of passing out, the institute guarantees to place him/her in a suitable job for an equivalent amount or reimburse/pay the difference of the annual reimbursement received through the job till the student continues in the first job or one year whichever is earlier.
- The student should be ready to work anywhere in India.
- The total remuneration should include all perks, bonus, incentives and reimbursements for one full year after joining the first company.
- In case the student leaves the first company without joining any other company the interim period will not be considered. No student should join any other company at a lesser amount than the first company whether or not provided through the campus.
- Student once joined a company should neither leave or be terminated from the company for inefficient working.
The above shall not be applicable if the student does not sit in 95% of companies in campus and 50% of the companies recommended to him for off campus recruitments.
- In case it is realized that the student has potential and is deliberately not performing in the interviews because of any reason, the same shall not be applicable.
- In case of any student not opting for placements for reasons like family business, Entrepreneurship, illness, constraint of place of work, the above guarantee shall not be applicable.