All students must have passed 10+2 examination with English as one of the subjects with a bare minimum of 50% marks (Minimum Requirement as laid down by the University). However the admission to DBS BBA program is done on the combined merit of Academic records and Interview.
- MAM 101 Management Concepts and Practices
- MAM 102 Business Communication
- MAM 103 Business Statistics
- MAM 104 Computer Application in Management
- MAM 105 Fundamentals of Accounting
- MAM 201 Management Accounting
- MAM 202 Business Economics-I
- MAM 203 Business Environment
- MAM 204 Research Methodology
- MAM 205 Information Technology in Business
- MAM 301 OrganisationalBehaviour
- MAM 302 Business Economics-II
- MAM 303 Fundamentals of Financial Management
- MAM 304 Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- MAM 305 Fundamentals of Marketing Management
- MAM 401 Quantitative Techniques
- MAM 402 Cost Accounting
- MAM 403 Corporate Legal Environment
- MAM 404 Indian Ethos & Values Entrepreneurship development & Small
- MAM 405 Business Management
- MAM 501 Strategic Management
- MAM 502 Business Leadership
- MAM 503 Labour Legislation
- MAM 504 Corporate Governance
- MAM 505 Marketing of Services
- MAM 601 Business Process Management
- MAM 602 International Business Management
- MAM 603 Financial Institutions and Markets
- MAM 604 Project Dissertation Report
NOTE: For 4th year (7th sem and 8th sem) and 5th year (9th sem and 10th sem) syllabus of MBA as per the Uttarakhand Technical University will be considered.
- MB101 Principles and Practices of Management
- MB102 Financial Accounting
- MB103 Statistics for Management
- MB104 Managerial Economics
- MB105 Business Environment
- MB106 Business Laws
- MB107 Business Communication
- MB108 Computer Applications in Business
- MB201 OrganisationalBehaviour
- MB202 Management Accounting
- MB203 Operations Research
- MB204 Marketing Management
- MB205 Financial Management
- MB206 Human Resource Management
- MB207 Production and Operations Management
- MB208 Business Research Methods
- MB301 International Business
- MB302 Project Management
- MB303 Total Quality Management
- Elective Major 1
- Elective Major 2
- Elective Major 3
- Elective Minor 1
- MB308 Training Report and Viva-Voce
SPECIALISATION ELECTIVES OFFERED (Three Major and One Minor)
- MB 304 (M1) Consumer Behaviour
- MB 304 (M2) Advertising Management
- MB 304 (M3) Marketing of Services
- MB 304 (M4) Marketing Research
- MB 304 (M5) Retail Management
- MB 305 (F1) Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- MB 305 (F2) Financial Markets and Institutions
- MB 305 (F3) International Financial Management
- MB 305 (F4) Corporate Tax Planning
- MB 305 (F5) Risk Management and Insurance
- MB 306 (H1) Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- MB 306 (H2) Industrial Psychology
- MB 306 (H3) Human Resource Planning & Development
- MB 306 (H4) Performance Management
- MB 306 (H5) Organisational Structure and Change
- MB 307 (IB1) International Logistics Management
- MB 307 (IB2) Cross-Cultural Business Management
- MB 307 (IB3) Management of Multinational Corporations
- MB 307 (IB4) International Business Laws and Treaties
- MB401 Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- MB402 Strategic Management
- MB403 Entrepreneurship Development
- MB404 Research Project
- Elective Major 4
- Elective Major 5
- Elective Minor 2
- MB409 Viva- Voce
- Admissions in above Under Graduate Courses is on the basis of merit of Class XII marks and personal interview.
- You may fill the registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 1000/- on line as the registration fees.
Alternatively: You may download the registration form from our website www.doonbusinessschool.com and fill the same, attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Doon Business School payable at Dehradun. And send the same at Doon Business School, 122 mi, Selaqui, Dehradun. On the receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute will inform the date of PI and nearest location as per the preference filled by you through email or telephonically.
- On the date of scheduled interview the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
- 8 passport size photographs
- Character certificate from the last school attended
- 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
- Copies of extracurricular / sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2017.
- The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under Class 12 %- 50%
Personal Interview - 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted ,an offer / short listing letter will be sent to them.
- On Receipt of the above letter students need to confirm their admission with in 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course admission fees which is Rs. 10000/-
The fees can be deposited online through our website or through bank draft in favour of Doon Business School. On receipt of the above fees within the stipulated time,the student will be issued the confirmed admission letter clearly stating if he / she has been approved for the value addition programs or not.
- Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs. 10000/- with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate.
In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
Expected Cost of BBA
Doon Business School : 2017-20
|Bank loan purpose only|
|FEES||Ist Sem||2nd Sem||3rd Sem||4th Sem||5th Sem||6th Sem|
|Admission Fees (Non Refundable)||15,000|
Scholarships (Based on Class XII Marks) : 50% Scholarship to all students whose scores a minimum of 90% marks in class XII on Tution Fees.
|Other Incidental Optional Charges|
|Charges for Uniform||Dress Camp||7,900|
|Book Bank (for all Six Semesters)||EET Library||5,000|
|University Exam Fees||As applicable from university (Approx 2500 per sem)
|Hostel Fees including Boarding & Lodging for the Academic Session 2017-18 (per annum)
||Admission Fees One Time||7,500|
Two Seater with attached washroom w/o balcony/
Three Seater with attached washroom
Three Seater with common washroom/
Chummery Accommodation attached washroom/
|Laundry Charges (Compulsory)||2,500|
|In case of students do not have their local guardian, a medical insurance policy will be taken by the institute||2,000|