Graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45 % marks. Students with work experience will be given preference. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
MBA (SEMESTER I)
- 101 Management Concepts and Organizational Behaviour
- 102 Business Statistics
- 103 Managerial Economics
- 104 Accounting for Decision Making
- 105 Computer Applications in Business
- 106 International Business Environment
- 107 International Trade and Policy Framework
MBA (SEMESTER II)
- 201 Operations Research for Business Decisions
- 202 Managerial Finance
- 203 International Marketing
- 204 International Trade Procedures and Documentations
- 205 International Marketing Research
- 206 Marketing Management
- 207 *foreign Language-I-(French)
MBA (SEMESTER III)
- 301 International Management
- 302 Services Marketing and CRM
- 303 E-Commerce
- 304 Legal Dimensions of International Business
- 305 International Finance
- 306 *Foreign Language – II (French)
- 307 Training Report and its presentation through seminar (50 marks for Training Report and 50 Marks for Seminar)
- 401 Global Strategic Management
- 402 Cross-cultural Consumer Buying Behavior
- 403 Foreign Exchange Management
- 404 International Advertising and Brand Management
- 405 International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 406 Project Report
- 407 Viva Voice
- Admissions in MBA-IB program are on the basis of merit of Graduation marks and personal interview.
- You may fill the registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 1000/- on line as the registration fees.
Alternatively: You may download the registration form from our website www.doonbusinessschool.com and fill the same, attach a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Doon Business School payable at Dehradun. And send the same at Doon Business School, 122 MI, Selaqui, Dehradun.
On the receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute will inform the date of PI and nearest location as per the preference filled by you through email or telephonically.
- On the date of scheduled interview the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
• 8 passport size photographs
• Character certificate from the last institute / college attended
• 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
• 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
• Graduation mark sheets for all 3 years
• Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2017.
- The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under
Graduation % - 50%
Personal Interview - 50%.
Those aggregating to 60% in total as above will be shortlisted for admission and an offer /short listing letter will be sent to them.
- On Receipt of the above letter students need to confirm their admission within 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course admission fees which is Rs. 25000/- The fees can be deposited online through our website or through bank draft in favour of Doon Business School for MBA-IB.
On receipt of the above fees with in the stipulated time, the student will be issued the confirmed admission letter clearly stating if he / she has been approved for the value addition programs or not.
- Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs. 10000/- with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate.
In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
MBA-IB/(MBA in International Business) (Batch 2017-19)
|ITEM||Ist Sem||IInd sem||IIIrd Sem||IVth Sem|
|University Exam Fees||5,000.00||3,500.00||4,000.00||3,500.00|