- Structural Grammar and Spoken English
- Basic Mathematics
- Elementary Statistics & Computer Application
- Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management
- Fundamentals of Geology and Soil Science
- Elementary Plant Biochemistry & Biotechnology
- Principles of Plant Physiology
- Introductory Biology
- Introductory Economics
- Principles of Genetics and Cytogenetics
- Introductory Microbiology
- Fundamentals of Extension Education
- Medicinal and Aromatic Crops
- Environmental Science
- Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Principles of Plant Breeding
- Fundamentals of Entomology & Nematology
- Fundamentals of Plant Pathology
- Tropical and Subtropical Fruits
- Weed Management in Horticultural Crops
- Tropical and Subtropical Vegetables
- Orchard Management
- Introductory Agroforestry
- Propagation and Nursery Management
- Spices and Condiments
- Temperate Fruits
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Water Management in Horticultural Crops
- Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops
- Plantation Crops
- Organic Farming
- Breeding of Fruits and Plantation Crops
- Introduction to Major Field Crops
- Temperate Vegetables
- Principles of Landscape Gardening
- Mushroom Culture
- Fundamentals of Food Technology
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Diseases of Fruit, Plantation, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops
- Insect Pests of Fruit, Plantation, Medicinal & Aromatic Crops
- Soil and Plant Analysis 9 Communication Skills & Entrepreneurship Development
- Potato and Tuber crops
- Breeding of Vegetable, Tuber and Spice Crops
- Diseases of Vegetable, Ornamentals and Spice Crops
- Post harvest Management of Horticultural Crops
- Seed production of Vegetable, tuber and Spice Crops
- Insect Pests of Vegetable, Ornamental and Spice Crops
- Breeding and Seed Production of Ornamental Plants
- Commercial Floriculture
- Horti-Business Management
- Processing of Horticultural Crops
- Protected Cultivation of High Value Horticultural Crops (EL)
- Nursery Production and Management (EL)
- Admissions in above Under Graduate Courses is on the basis of merit of Class XII marks and personal interview.
- You may fill the registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 1000/- on line as the registration fees.
Alternatively: You may download the registration form from our website www.doonbusinessschool.com and fill the same, attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Doon Business School payable at Dehradun. And send the same at Doon Business School, 122 mi, Selaqui, Dehradun. On the receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute will inform the date of PI and nearest location as per the preference filled by you through email or telephonically.
- On the date of scheduled interview the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
• 8 passport size photographs
• Character certificate from the last school attended
• 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
• 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
• Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
• Copies of extracurricular / sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2016.
- The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under
Class 12 % - 50%
Personal Interveiw - 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted ,an offer / short listing letter will be sent to them.
- Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs. 10000/- with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate.
In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL - Group (Batch 2017 - 2021)
COST OF B.Sc (Agriculture, Horticulture & Forestry)
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Admission Fees (Non Refundable)||10000|
|Other Incidental Expenses|
|Charges for Uniform||Dress Camp||7900|
|Book Bank||EET Library||5000|
|University exam Fees||As applicable from University 2500 per Sem Approx.|