Specific Advertisement May, 2017 as
Supplement to the Press Advertisement
The DBS Group comprises of AICTE approved and State / Central University affiliated institutions conducting PGDM, MBA, MBA (IB), BBA, BCA, B.Com, BA and MA (Mass Comm) and B.Sc in Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture Programs.
We are consistently rated as the Top Management and Commerce college in Uttarakhand and amongst Top 50 colleges of India.
The campus is located in the green industrial township of Selaqui in Dehradun. The current student strength is about 1500 out of which about 700 students reside in On-campus hostels. The 12 acre campus houses sporting facilities like Football Court, Indoor Badminton, Billiards, Gymnasium and three cafeterias.
Doon Business School credits itself for initiating and integrating multiple industry required value added certification courses with regular degree courses. We are very conscious of delivering industry relevant knowledge to students and hence aspire to incorporate business practices in academics through faculties who have relevant exposure in both the fields.
Applicants with impressive academic records or exposure in top 30 institutions of India and abroad would get due weightage.
This year the group has witnessed substantial growth both in terms of numbers as well as in terms of quality of admissions. This necessitates starting of new sections in various courses.
Hence to augment our existing teams we require the following personnel:
- Dean-Academics - Management School: An eminent Professor of Management with at least 5 years experience in a similar position at one of the top 30 institutions of India coupled with at least 5 years of industry experience. Should be well versed in the adoption of different pedagogies and specially IT enabled resources and be able to design own activities to promote application based learning. He/She will be responsible for achieving excellence in academic management, learning effectiveness of students and ensure that the learning objectives are well defined for each unit and measured periodically. He/She will be responsible for enriching the university specified content to bridge the gap between delivery and industry requirements so that the desired skills are developed in a systematic manner. He/She should be able to contribute research papers, case studies and conduct seminars, MDP’s and conferences and develop the faculty team in these activities.
KRAs include quality teaching, effective coordination, enhancing the academic contents of faculties and delivery styles, administrative, marketing and placement outcomes, academic collaborations, accreditations, MDPs, and overall contributions to growth and development of the group.
- The Group requires augmentation through regular full time faculties in the following fields.
School Of Management and Commerce
- Marketing, Advertising, E- Commerce
- Finance, Accounts, Banking, Investment Banking, International Finance
- Economics, Business Environment.
- International Business, EXIM, International Logistics
- Statistics, Business Analytics, Big Data , Data Analytics.
- Strategy, Entrepreneurship
- Production, Operations, Quality Management. Project management
- Corporate Law/M.A. (LLB)/Company Secretary:
- IT Services, SAP- ERP, Hadoop, R, Rapid Miner
- French Language, Business Communication, English Language.
School Of Mass Communication:
Journalism, Social Media, Event Management, TV Production, Radio Production.
School of Agricultural Sciences.
Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Botany – related Subjects
- Professor(s): Eminent functional experts in the above fields who in addition to regular teaching are expected to take up various administrative positions by rotation which may include Director, HOD, Program Coordinator.
Head of the Department leads the team of faculties in the particular field to deliver the learning modules in the most effective manner through adoption of multi-dimensional activities & pedagogies.
He/She would have acquired a PhD from a reputed institution and must have at least 5 years post-doctoral experience with a reasonable contribution to research in the field through publications in journals, publication of case studies and diverse industry experience.
- Associate Professor(s): PhD’s in their relevant subjects with a rich mix of industry and academics of at least 10 years in areas of specialisation out of which at least 3 years should be at the middle level management in industry.
Must have intense knowledge of the subject and its integration with allied subjects for promoting holistic learning through projects and case studies.
- Asst Professor(s): Must have completed PG level education from reputed institutions maintaining high grades throughout. PhD desirable with/or 3-5 years industry / academics experience. Must have fluency in lecture delivery and be able to use varied methods by independently searching the best available content from the web using presentations, videos, activities, cases, situation analysis, role plays etc.
- Visiting/Adjunct Faculty: Post graduates with a rich academic/industry experience in TV/Radio Production, French, Big Data Technologies, SAP, Social Media/Internet Marketing, English & Business Communication, Logistics etc.
- Sr. Manager/Manager Placement: PG’s having wide contacts with HR teams of large and medium corporates of repute. Must have handled similar assignments in a large institution for at least 5-7 years.
- Charted Accountants: Minimum 5 years of experience in handling Finance as head of finance and accounts. Should be able to lead the organisation though its phase of rapid growth and transformation into a university.
orHaving a flair of teaching taxation / investments / Mergers and acquisitions / Merchant Banking/ Portfolio management/ Financial Management with Minimum 5 years of relevant exposure
- Financial Engineering:
Having working experience on futures & options, Interest rate & currency SWAPs is an essential requirement.
Salary among the best in the industry and is no constraint for deserving candidates. Apply in confidence within 10 days indicating the post and area of teaching (For faculty positions) with three references and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of any further queries please call on: 9953535853.
- Financial Engineering: