- Fundamentals of Geology and Soil Science
- Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Introductory Botany
- Basic Mathematics
- Principles of Plant physiology
- Structural Grammar and Spoken English (NC)
- Elementary Statistic and Computer Application
- Chemistry and Fertility of Soils
- Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Fundamental of Extension Education
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Forest Engineering & Survey
- Wood Anatomy
- Logging and Ergonomics
- Soil Survey, Remote Sensing & Watershed Development
- Forest Mensuration
- Introductory Forest Economics
- Tree Physiology
- Tree Seed Technology
- Principles and Practices of Silviculture
- Wood Science and Technology
- Wood Products & Utilization
- Silviculture of Indian Trees
- Nursery Management & Commercial Forestry
- Fundamentals of Wild Life
- Forest Pathology
- Forest Ecology, Biodiversity & Conservation
- Fundamental Forest Business Managements
- Rangeland Management
- Silvicultural Systems
- Plantation Forestry
- World Forestry Systems
- Wild life Management
- Experimental techniques in Forestry
- Tribalogy and Anthropology
- Forest Management, Policy and Legislation
- Principles and Methods of Tree Improvement
- Utilization of Non-timber Forest Products
- Agroforestry Systems and Management
- Forest Entomology and Nematology
- Entrepreneurship Development and Communication Skills
- Marketing and Trade of Forest Produce
- Principles of Forest Economics,
- Project Planning and Evaluation
- Project work
- Admissions in above Under Graduate Courses is on the basis of merit of Class XII marks and personal interview.
- You may fill the registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 1000/- on line as the registration fees.
Alternatively: You may download the registration form from our website www.doonbusinessschool.com and fill the same, attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Doon Business School payable at Dehradun. And send the same at Doon Business School, 122 mi, Selaqui, Dehradun. On the receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute will inform the date of PI and nearest location as per the preference filled by you through email or telephonically.
- On the date of scheduled interview the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
• 8 passport size photographs
• Character certificate from the last school attended
• 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
• 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
• Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
• Copies of extracurricular / sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 30th October 2016.
- The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under
Class 12 % - 50%
Personal Interveiw - 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted ,an offer / short listing letter will be sent to them.
- Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fees for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission.
Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee for 30 days or as deemed fit by the Director through a bank loan will be granted only on an additional payment of Rs. 10000/- with an undertaking that in case the fees is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate.
In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
Expected Cost of B.Sc (Agri/Horticulture/Forestry)
Doon Business School : 2017-21
|Bank loan purpose only|
|FEES||Ist Sem||2nd Sem||3rd Sem||4th Sem||5th Sem||6th Sem||7th Sem||8th Sem|
|Admission Fees (Non Refundable)||10,000|
|Study Trip & Manali Trip||10,000|
Scholarships (Based on Class XII Marks): Scholarship % = Marks obtained in Class XII - 60. e.g. If a student get 85% marks in class XII. He/she will get (85-60)% : 25 % Scholarship in tution fees every semester and 50% Scholarship to all students whose scores a minimum of 90% marks in class XII on Tution Fees.
|Other Incidental Optional Charges|
|Charges for Uniform||Dress Camp||7,900|
|Book Bank (for all Eight Semesters)||EET Library||5,000|
|University Exam Fees||As applicable from university (Approx 2500 per sem)
|Hostel Fees including Boarding & Lodging for the Academic Session 2017-18 (per annum)
||Admission Fees One Time||7,500|
Two Seater with attached washroom w/o balcony/
Three Seater with attached washroom
Three Seater with common washroom/
Chummery Accommodation attached washroom/
|Laundry Charges (Compulsory)||2,500|
|In case of students do not have their local guardian, a medical insurance policy will be taken by the institute||2,000|