MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AT DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL GROUP
CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2019 INTAKE BATCH
Scholarships are applicable for all Full time under graduate admitted students of the Doon Business School Group, in accordance with the following scheme.
|12 % age||88||90||92||94||95||96||97||98||99|
|Scholarship (as percentage of tuition fee)||20||30||40||50||60||70||80||90||100|
- The Interviews are scholarship blind.
- The Scholarships are open for the first 15 percent seats in each program on first come first served basis.
- No application for scholarships shall be entertained beyond 30th June.
- Candidates should preferably send their scholarship applications along-with their admission registration forms.
- Student registering for scholarship should apply on the prescribed form available with the institute or on website at the time of interview before confirmation of admission. Students who do not apply before confirmation of admission will not be eligible for merit scholarship.
- Student should submit photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates required as above for entitling the scholarship.
- Upon your official confirmation of admission with the DBSG, you will receive a formal scholarship offer letter / confirmation.
- The scholarship will be disbursed semester wise.
- In case the result of the previous semester has not been declared till the last date of submission of fees for the next semester, the student may provisionally submit fees equivalent to the last semester fees but in case fails to get the required marks will have to submit the balance fees .
- While applying for a scholarship and filling in the percentage of class XII marks, applicants are required to consider the aggregate of all the 5 subjects in their XII boards. In case the candidate has appeared for more than 5 subjects in the XII boards, the aggregate of the best 5 may be taken.
However the scholarship for 3rd semester onwards will be subject to:
- 75% attendance to be maintained in each subject individually in the preceding semester.
- 70% marks in cumulative score in all subjects.
- Student shall not be involved in any disciplinary action of misconduct where a penalty or fine is imposed by the Proctorial board.
- Student shall take a good moral character certificate from the course coordinator every year and submit the same with Registrar.
- Student should give an undertaking of being available at all time during the course for any brand ambassador activities and also in case of events/goodwill programme.
- There should be no discontinuation in study. In case of transfer to any other institute, the scholarship given will have to be refunded prior to issue of No Objection Certificate.
- Student needs to send a thank you letter to Board of Trustees for the Generous Scholarship every semester.
- In case the student fails to get 70% marks in the subsequent semester, his scholarship will be equivalent % of cumulative marks scored over 50%. That means a student with 65% marks will get 15% scholarship in subsequent semester in the tuition fees. However a student having been admitted as a merit scholar with first semester regains 70% in semester thereafter, will again be allowed 50% scholarship in subsequent semester subject to other conditions being fulfilled.
In case any of the above criteria is not fulfilled the scholarship for the next semester will be withdraw.