The DBS Computer Centre is equipped with computing facility with Dual Core computers connected through the Local Area Network. All students have free access to the Laptops to do their work any time of the day. The high speed internet connectivity of 16 mbps (24*7) to access vast intellectual resources. These facilities are an integral part of the curriculum. Students are expected to use computers in their day-to-day study in order to meet the challenges of modern learning and to keep pace with global scenario.
Students are provided training on SAP, Tally ERP 9, MS Office-2013 and Internet. We are online testing partner of British English, Cambridge English, NSC & NCFM Exam. Students are pre-registered automatically to use the computer facilities. In addition to the computers, there is access to wide range of facilities including documentation, advice and training on supported software. Institute website has been dynamically designed to update the latest development in the institute on day to day basis.
DBS providing computing facility consisting of 240 PC nodes / More than 600 Laptop, 1 IBM X3200 servers, 1 HP ML 110 Xeon Server, 6 HP 6200 Multiseat server connected on a high speed Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Optic/UTP based network in a distributed Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Linux environment.
Computer Centre caters to the computational and IT related needs of the academic & residential members of DBS.
The main facilities provided by Computer Centre are:
- Institute Local Area Network covering academic area, residential area and students’ hostels.
- Official Email facility to all departments & employees.
- SAP login to BASE registered students
- Licensed Tally ERP 9 server software for teaching Tally ERP 9 to BCOM & BASE registered students & for Accounting & payroll also.
- All the members of DBS have access to Online ERP Software for Institute management used for Admissions, Placement, Leave Management (HR Payroll), Student Attendance, Exam, Assignment, Time table etc)
- Computer Labs (SAP Incubation LAB for SAP practical’s/Computer Center LAB for (Internet, online tests, Tally Classes etc & PGDM Lab).
- Various software under Microsoft campus licensing for specialized research and general use by the campus.
- Reprographic Section equipped with high end Cannon (MFT) for (Printing, Scanning & copying).
- All Computer Labs, Departments and residential, LAN & WIFI network are backed up by an Online UPS system and diesel generator for 24 hours uninterrupted supply.
- Online Bio-Metric Attendance punching system for staff of DBS.
- All Campus & residential area is secured with CCTV surveillance system.
- All Classrooms, Halls & Auditorium equipped with Projector & PA Systems.