At Doon Business School, for withdrawal from any facility, the student and the parent of the student, is required to apply for withdrawal. Refund of fees/charges shall be considered as per the following policies of Doon Business School Group.
- For a student seeking refund before the stipulated date of admission closure, entire fees paid will be refunded. However, Rs. 1000/- will be deducted towards processing charges.
- For a student seeking refund after the stipulated date of admission closure, ‘No Refund’, except Security Amount (after adjusting all valid dues) will be admissible. In addition to this, Rs. 1000/- will be deducted towards processing charges.
- The Stipulated date of admission closure for 2018-19 shall be as follows:
• 21st June 2018 - PGDM + SAP / Global PGDM
• 21st June 2018 - MBA + BASE / MBA / MBA-IB / MA Masscom / MAM / BBA / BCA / BCom / BA Masscom B.Sc. Agri / B.Sc. Forestry
- Students after having confirmed their admissions and subsequently paid part fees of Rs. 25000/- and have sought extensions, for any purpose, for payment of fees above the additional amount(which has been pledged for extension of the last date of fee payment), the amount will be forfeited if not able to pay balance fees in time.
For AICTE circular for Refund Policy Click here
- Hostel fee will be charged on a yearly basis. No student will be allowed to withdraw hostel facilities during the year in normal circumstances.
- For a student seeking refund before the commencement of the academic session, hostel charges will be refunded after deducting the admission fees.
- Under extra ordinary circumstances (At the discretion of the management), for a student seeking to vacate the hostel after commencement of a course or has been asked to vacate due to disciplinary action, within first six months will have to pay minimum six months (one term) charges for room rent & mess charges. Students seeking refund after Six months, only variable Charges of food @ Rs 2500/- will be returned for the balance period out of 10 months (i.e total tenure of both sessions in an academic year)
BASE Program Refund
BASE program or any other certification is optional and voluntary. However if the student having subscribed for the program before the start of the semester withdraws from the program, the entire fees for the certifications shall be refunded.
However no withdrawal or refund will be entertained after 7 days of the official date of registration / Re-registration for the semester.
All disputes of any nature are under exclusive jurisdiction of courts and forums in Dehradun only.