Doon Business School Group, Selaqui, Dehradun
(Web ad-2018-Recruitment) - Posted on 23 May, 2018
The DBS Group comprises of AICTE approved and Central/State University affiliated institutions conducting PGDM (Global), PGDM (SAP), MBA, MBA (IB), MBA (5 Year Integrated), BBA, BCA, B.Com, BA-Hons (Journalism and Mass Comm) and MA (Mass Comm), B.Sc/MSc (Agriculture),and B.Sc.(Forestry) programs.
The Doon Business School is consistently rated as the Top Management and Commerce college in Uttarakhand and amongst Top 50 colleges of India (latest rating by ‘Business India’ Dec 18-31, 2017 issue at P/74)
The campus is located in the green industrial township of Selaqui in Dehradun. The current student strength is about 1500 out of which about 600 students reside in, on-campus hostels. The 14 acre campus houses sporting facilities like Football play ground, Basket Ball, Volley Ball,Table tenis, Indoor Badminton, Billiards, Gymnasium and three cafeterias.
Doon Business School credits itself for initiating and integrating multiple industry required value added certification courses with regular Degree/PGDM programs. The DBS-Group is conscious of inculcating industry relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes amongst its students and hence aspire to incorporate business practices in academics through faculties who have relevant exposure in both the fields.
Applicants with impressive academic records or exposure in top 30 institutions of India and abroad would get due preference.
This year the group has witnessed substantial growth both in terms of numbers as well as in terms of quality of admissions. This necessitates starting of new sections in various courses.
Hence to augment the existing teams, DBS-Group requires the following personnel:
- Campus Director- The Campus Director is the principal coordinator and integrator of different institutions, units and departments within the group and is also responsible to oversee the overall Campus administration and institutional discipline. He/She will be responsible for achieving excellence in academic management, learning effectiveness of students and ensure that the learning objectives are well defined for each unit and measured periodically. He/She will be responsible for enriching the university specified content to bridge the gap between delivery and industry requirements so that the desired skills are developed in a systematic manner. He/She should be able to contribute research papers, case studies and conduct seminars, MDP’s and conferences and develop the faculty team in these activities. KRAs include quality teaching, effective coordination, enhancing the academic contents of faculties and delivery styles, administrative, marketing and placement outcomes, academic collaborations, accreditations, MDPs, and overall contributions to growth and development of the group. He should be an eminent Professor of Management, having Ph D and a first class or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent with at least 5 years experience in a similar position at one of the top 30 institutions of India coupled with at least 5 years of industry experience. He should possess minimum 5 years post Ph D experience, and total of min 15 years experience. Should be well versed in the adoption of different pedagogies and specially IT enabled resources and be able to design own activities to promote application based learning
- Faculty: The group also requires experienced faculty in various areas of specialization and is open to identify the incumbents as nDirector, Dean/Head of Department, Professor, Associate Professor or Asstt Professor, congruent with respective qualifications and experience profile. Senior positions like Principal/Dean, Director, Dean (Academics)/HOD or Chair Persons in main specialization areas like Finance, Marketing, HR-OB, General Management, Production and Operations Management, Mass Communication, Agriculture etc. can be assigned to suitable incumbents from the levels of Professors and Associate Professors. on rotational basis.
The Group requires augmentation through regular full time faculties in the following fields.
- Schools of Management and Commerce
- Finance, International Finance
- Accounts, Banking, Investment Banking, Tally
- Statistics, Entrepreneurship, Research Methodology,
- Marketing, Advertising,
- E – Commerce, Big Data.
- Production, Operations, Operations Research Quality Management. Project management
- Foreign Trade, International Business, EXIM, International Logistics
- Economics, Business Environment.
- HRM, OB, HR Analytics, International HRM
- Business Analytics
- School of Mass Communication:
Journalism, Social Media, Event Management, TV Production, Radio Production
- School of Agricultural Sciences:
Agriculture and Forestry– related Subjects
In all of the above schools faculty is required at al levels in respective areas of specializations. Requisisites are as follows:
- Professor(s): Eminent functional experts in the above fields who in addition to regular teaching are expected to take up various administrative positions by rotation which may include Director, Dean, HOD, Program Coordinator. Head of the Department leads the team of faculties in the particular field to deliver the learning modules in the most effective manner through adoption of multi-dimensional activities & pedagogies. He/She would have acquired a PhD from a reputed institution and must have at least 5 years post-doctoral experience with a reasonable contribution to research in the field through publications in journals, publication of case studies and diverse industry experience. He should possess first class or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent and must have worked at least for 5 years as Associate Professor in a reputed institution, and should have min 10 years of experience. Quality experience in the industry will be desirable. Should be well versed in the adoption of different pedagogies and specially IT enabled resources and be able to design own activities to promote application based learning.
- Associate Professor(s): PhD’s in their relevant subjects with a rich mix of industry and academics experience of at least 8 years in areas of specialization out of which at least 3 years should be at the middle level management in industry. He should possess first class or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent and must possess minimum 2 years of post PhD experience. Must have intense knowledge of the subject and its integration with allied subjects for promoting holistic learning through projects and case studies. Should be well versed in the adoption of different pedagogies and specially IT enabled resources and be able to design own activities to promote application based learning.
- Asst Professor(s)/Instructors: Must have completed PG level education from reputed institutions maintaining high grades throughout. and should be NET qualified. PhD desirable with 3-5 years industry/academics experience. Must have fluency in lecture delivery and be able to use varied methods by independently searching the best available content from the web using presentations, videos, activities, cases, situation analysis, role plays etc. Should be well versed in the adoption of different pedagogies and specially IT enabled resources and be able to design own activities to promote application based learning
- Visiting/Adjunct /Guest Faculty: Post graduates with a rich academic/industry experience in TV/Radio Production, French, IT, SAP, Big Data Technologies,, Social Media/Internet Marketing, English & Business Communication, Logistics etc.
- Sr. Manager Corporate Interface /Manager Placement: PG’s having wide contacts with HR teams of large and medium corporates of repute. Must have handled similar assignments in a large institution for at least 5-7 years.
Salary among the best in the industry and is no constraint for deserving candidates. The Doon Business School Group has incorporated an unique, dynamic compensation package for faculty members. Apart from the first year emoluments, the faculty members also become eligible for annual increase in their pay at end of the year, depending upon their performance evaluated through annual performance appraisal on 47 performance indicators. They also become eligible from the second year to receive variable pay (additional payment for each lecture delivered by them, moderated by class attendance). Third year onwards, they also become eligible for the ‘PRP’ (Performance Related Pay), in accordance with the respective schemes. In addition, the Management, at its discretion, may also grant them special positional allowances for any additional responsibility assignments like class coordinator, program coordinator etc from the second year of working.
Apply in confidence within 10 days indicating the post applied for and the area of teaching (For faculty positions) with three references and photograph at email@example.com
In case of any further queries please call on: 9953535853.